Saturday, March 17, 2007

MY COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY

Communication and technology are related to our everyday life nowadays. With technology developing, all kinds of communication technology came out. For example, before, there was just one kind of chatting system we can use on-line. However, now, we can use many kinds of chatting system, MSN, Skype and QQ, to communicate with friends and family.

Another fact is that internet is becoming more popular in our life. Now, it is hard to image that how can people live without internet. For me, I started to use internet when I was a junior high school student. On that time, new communication technology was restrained from tradition. But, internet has gained in popularity over recent years. For me, internet has become the most useful of communication technology in my life. Because I am an international student, so internet becomes a tool which I use to communicate with my family and friends everyday. Also, I always check my courses information and select information on-line. I have set my msn space to show my pictures and diary with my friends. So my friends can know my situation wherever I am, and I can show my ideas on-line. I think, now, internet has become the greatest space to show people’s ideas. Also, I often use internet, e-mail, to contact with my friends and family. But, there are many people like using letters to communicate with people, rather than internet, because internet is related to the problem of privacy. A research argues that there is no privacy on internet. People can check your email any time, but you don’t know. So sometimes, I think traditional way is safer than new communication technology.

Now, mobile is popularized in our life. I don’t need to spend much time to find a telephone booth, because I can take mobile anywhere. I can use mobile, especially in emergency, to contact with my friends and family.

Thanks ^^

No comments: