Saturday, March 31, 2007

week5--"PICTURES"

Friends
This photo was taken on the graduation trip of my language school. These friends were my first classmates when I came to Australia. Although, we just studied together for three months, I think this photo can represent our friendship.




University life
I took this photo on Nathan campus of Griffith. Some people were waiting for the bus after classes, and some people were going to class.






Summer
I took this photo on the graduation trip of my language school as well. Before, I read a book, said ‘summer is vacations’. So I still believe that summer can represent the vacations, it is summer memories. That’s why I choose this photo to represent ‘SUMMER’.




Unconventional
For me, I think this photo can be an unconventional picture. I downloaded it from internet. It can be an irony, because this picture satirizes the government system. The word ‘police’ is obvious, and satirical. It shows the corruption of government and ignorant of citizens.
http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=images&imgsz=all&vf=all&va=unconventional&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-501&b=21



News
This is Japanese newspaper. It gathers the pictures of all kinds of subjects in high school. It shows the high school life in Japan as well.
http://www.amaki.okayama-c.ed.jp/risuu_ka/R_news/H15_news12.htm








High-tech
This photo is my friend’s student card. It looks funny, but actually, I think it can represent the high-tech. Because this card includes the student’s detail, the staff can check student’s information, such as address, major and degree, and nationality, by computer.






No comments: