Sunday, March 11, 2007

NEW SEMESTER!

Hi, everyone! I am Briana. I come from China. This is the first year of my uni life.So for me, uni life is attractive and challenging, because English is my second language. But I will do my best to improve my English.


Before I took the lecture, I thought that the major point of this class was about theory knowledge. However, now, I think the class of communication and technology is theory combines with practice. For example, the second lecture talked about media theory, and in the tutorial, tutor taught us how to use the media---creating weblog.



I think communication studies is the one of the most in common use to our everyday life. We use internet to show our ideas, selcet information and chat with friends. We use mobile to communicate with friends and family as well. These things are a part of communication and technology studies. So I think communication technology studies are a process of transfering information to other people by using scientific machines.



In the future, I want to work in the broadcaster company. Broadcaster companies are to use technology to transfer information that people can watch films, programs and advertising at home from TV. So I think communication studies are the most important knowledge in media area.

Thanks..^^

No comments: