Sunday, May 27, 2007

week12---Excel

I haven’t use excel for long time, because I just know the simplest thing, like how to make a chart, how to calculate the average, etc. So it is not really useful for me. And before, I thought excel is a difficult program to use, because it includes many formulas. I couldn’t remember these, so I would rather choose the calculator to calculate something. But, now I feel, actually, excel is a quite easy and effective program that people use from this tutorial. It not only calculates addition, subtraction, multiplication and division quickly, but also shows the data whatever people want to see easily. It just needs couple of simple steps, Macros function, to show that. Also, it is the first time I know Macros, and use it. I just need a bottom to control the kinds of data show, really magic^^

No comments: